Bachelor/Master Thesis in Aircraft Structural Design & Analysis
Стара Планина 8Б, Габрово 5300, Bulgaria
- Work under the supervision of a senior engineer and/or project manager.
- Maintain and extend existing development activities.
- Design, develop to fulfil customer specifications.
- Create project documentation and develop prototypes.
- Summarize loads assumption methods from a literature research
- Assume loads according to LTF-UL 2003 standard specification
- Develop a CAD model for structural analysis
- Perform FEM structural analysis, summarize results and point out improvements
- Prepare physical load test plans
Qualification & preferred Skills
Students of Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent who are interested in mathematics & physics.Because AircraftDesign.eu operates internationally, good English and/or German is important for the positions.
- During our thesis you will be working in close cooperation with our leading aerospace engineers.
- As result of the thesis you will improve you product development knowledge and experience
- Unique free space for your ingenuity
- Experience on real aeronautical projects in an international environment
- Career opportunities
AircraftDesign.eu | Инженерно Бюро Кожухаров ЕООД is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking for male and female candidates alike. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
For more information and application please contact us or send us your Motivation Letter & CV in "pdf"-form to email@example.com or apply below.Only short-listed applicants will be contacted