Conceptual Aircraft Design
- Clean sheet design
- Preliminary sizing & trade-off studies
- Project aerodynamics & airfoil selection
- Power plant selection
- Preliminary performance analysis
- Preliminary stability and control analysis
- Cockpit/cabin layout
- Weight & balance assumptions
- Loads assumptions
- Costs evaluations
- Certification requirements definition
Detailed Aircraft Design
- Structural design
- System integration
- Weight & balance management
- CFD Analysis
- FEM Structural analysis
- Tests & Validation
- Wind tunnel validations studies
- Ground & flight testing
Aircraft Type Certification Support
- Getting aircraft parts & systems certificated.
Understanding and meeting the standards and specification requirements.
Creating aircraft operating instructions, flight manuals, and maintenance manuals.
Setting up engineering, production, flight testing, quality control, document control, continued airworthiness tracking required by the type certificate standards and specification requirements.
Periodic audit of design and systems to the type certificate standards and specification requirements.